By Nicholas Opolot
Recipe for the 3k salad sandwich
- 1 baked bun (500/=)
- Homemade nutella (1,000/=)
- 1 large avocado, evenly sliced (500/=)
- Tomatoes (200/=)
- Aromat seasoning/Royco cubes (200/=)
- 2 raw eggs (600)
- Prepare nutella paste by mixing a packet of lato milk and two large spoonfuls of drinking chocolate in a small bowl or mug. Thereafter, stir until it becomes refined dark brown pudding.
- Boil the eggs at an even temperature and cool.
- Slice up the tomatoes and avocado in separate even patterns and place them on a plate.
- Then gently brush nutella on the warmed up slices of bread for a firm foundation.
- In that order place the slices of tomatoes and avocado, the eggs can be chopped as well and add seasoning of Royco cubes or aromat.
- Finally, serve your delicious mouthwatering salad sandwich!